If you want to create a travel video out of some of the video footage that you recorded on your trip then the first thing you need to do is go over it all and decide what parts you want to use. In many cases you will find that you may only want to use small parts of the various video clips that you recorded.
That is why it is so important that you’re able to cut your video footage into parts. Once you can do that you will be able to get rid of the bits that aren’t needed and only keep around the important parts to use in your travel video. Although cutting videos may sound complicated at first, if you use Movavi Video Editor you need only follow these steps:
- Click ‘Add Media Files’ and select the video that you want to cut.
- Click on the video where it appears in the ‘Timeline’ to select it.
- Move the red marker to the point in the video where you want to cut it.
- Click the ‘Scissors’ icon to split it at that point.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the segment of video that you want to remove is isolated then click on it and hit ‘Delete’ to remove it.
- When you are done click ‘Export’ to save your video.
That is honestly all that you need to know to use Movavi Video Editor as a video cutter. However being a full-fledged video editor, you can also use it to compile and create an impressive travel video by exploring its features and applying them.
With the features in Movavi Video Editor you’ll be able to process your video footage further and then give it a bit of flair. It can be used to enhance the video quality, include background music, apply special effects and filters, add customizable text, and much more.
In short you need not look any further and can create the travel video that you want within Movavi Video Editor. Once you’ve cut out the footage that you need it is simply a case of compiling it all and using the software to apply the finishing touches that you want so that it really does start to look like an impressive and professionally produced travel video.